How To Provide Mental Health Support
This non-accredited training focuses on learning how to safely attend medication administration in the aged care and Disability industry and discusses the importance of implementing safeguards and providing an approbative method of doing so.
- Be 15 years of age
- Have sound communication skills
What will be covered training
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of common and disabling mental health problems.
- How to provide initial support
- Where and how to get professional support
- What sort of help has been shown by research to be effective?
- Support care worker/s
- Medical staff
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal care Assistant
- Aged care and disability workers
Duration: 1 hr
Delivery method: Face to Face and online
Presenter: An experienced Registered Nurse/Trainer/Assessor
Disclaimer: The training does not consist of accredited certification, only participation certification is given.